PEW Track Record
Since it was established PEW has invested in seven co-developers and over 30 landowner projects.
During 2016 we have successfully financed a number of projects, managing them through construction into commercial operation. Our processes have ensured that projects have been built efficiently, safely and to a high standard.
From financial close to commercial operation typically took six to seven months. Some projects were built from our own co-development portfolio, and others were from independent third party developers. We understand that maximising the value of a project is about more than just bringing competitive finance.
On behalf of its co-developers and third party projects PEW has successfully:
- Procured accelerated turbine delivery
- Negotiated to lift significant DNO grid restrictions
- Substantially reduced the prices of connection offers
- Successfully challenged Ofgem on published Feed-in Tariff under-valuation
- Developed fast, accurate and realistic project output assessments with a leading industry adviser
- Overcome difficult access problems
- Provided a mixture of up-front development profit payments and extra payments when project values were fully established.