Pure Energy Professionals Ltd (“PEP”) also contains the companies Green Peninsula Co Ltd (“Green Peninsula”) and Pure Energy Ventures Ltd (“PEV”). Any additional subsidiaries will be listed below:
- There are currently no further subsidiaries considered
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete our customer surveys, provide feedback or participate in our competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. We will also have collected your contact details from publicly available sources, such as your company website, third party websites hosting articles, blogs, presentations etc.
The information we collect will cover your name, address (work), your contact email address at your work, the postal address of your work and any associated telephone and fax numbers. We will also note your work title, and gender ( in order to ensure the correct salutation in our correspondence). On occasion we will collect data on your activities (e.g. where we met, where you made publicly available statements or attendances at events) in line with identifying the reason for contacting you.
Why do we collect the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
- process your order,
- to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- Conduct market research on specific topics that are of interest to you and in which you have direct experience or expertise.
- data analytics/enhancing
- modifying or improving our services
We use your personal information within our strictly defined group of companies (PEP, PEV, Green Peninsula and any other direct subsidiary) so that they may contact you for the purposes defined above. PEP will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the PEP group of companies. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
As stated above, we would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the PEP group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
When we can use your information
We collect and use your information in the following situations:
- where our use of your information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts that we have with you. These contracts include the terms and conditions of our services and products, and any other agreements which we enter into with you (directly or indirectly i.e. performing functions that have been contracted to us from parties with which you have a contract) from time to time;
- where our use of your information is for the purposes of our legitimate interests and we have made sure that your information, and your rights in relation to that information, are protected. For example, we may rely on this legal basis if we use your information to understand and improve our products or services, to help find out what information, products and services are most likely to interest you, to send or show you information, offers and notifications of products or services, or to ensure that our services are delivered and used in accordance with the law and the terms and conditions that apply to them; See Section “Legitimate Interests” to learn more about what we mean by legitimate interests, and when we process your data for our legitimate interests
- where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- where we have your consent. We will rely on your consent to:
- collect device identifiers from your devices, provided you have given consent to the App provider, your mobile phone provider, or via the device settings;
- use information about your location that we get from these technologies and the app to show you advertisements and offers which we think you may be interested in; and
- use your information for marketing to you by email, text message and other methods of electronic communication from time to time in accordance with your data choices.
- Where we rely on consent to use your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please see the ‘Your choices and rights’ section of this policy for more details.
You have the right to object to this processing and if you wish to do so please click here
If you have not explicitly opted in to our processing of your data, then we are relying on “legitimate interests” as the lawful basis for this action.
“Legitimate Interests” means the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business. For example, we have an interest in making sure our marketing is relevant for you, so we may process your information to send you marketing that is tailored to your interests. It can also apply to processing that is in your interests as well. For example, we may process your information to protect you against fraud when transacting on our website, and to ensure our websites and systems are secure. When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
The period for which we will keep your information
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that we describe in this policy. As a general rule, however, we will keep:
- the information you provide when you register for one of our services or products for a period a period of five (5) years;
- the information that we collect about you for a period of five (5) years,
We also amend or delete any data we hold the moment we become aware that it is obsolete (e.g. change of job or place of employment).
Who will we share your information with?
We will share your information only with the companies of the PEP grouping as indicated in the introduction and
We promise we’ll never share your details with anyone else without your direct authorisation.
Your choices and rights
Under the new rules you have certain right regarding the processing of your personal data, – e.g. access, rectification, erasure, restriction and objection. The rights vary depending on the lawful basis for processing.
Under legitimate interests you have the right to:
- Object: if you do not wish for us to contact you at all please inform us here. You can also specify if you wish to object to only certain aspects of our communications (e.g. object to marketing of services but happy to receive asset sale information or newsletters)
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Rectification: you have the right to request that we update our files accordingly
- Erasure: you have the right to ask to be deleted from our records
- Restriction: individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data, but not use it.
In all cases we will respond within a (1) month of your request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
or write to us at Pure Energy Professionals Ltd, Monument House, 58 Coinagehall Street, Helston, TR13 8EL