Pure Energy Ventures
Pure Energy Ventures Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pure Energy Professionals. It is a corporate advisory firm that focuses on the renewables and clean technology sector.
Its activities are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
What we do
We advise companies on:
- Developing business plans
- Assessing market potential
- Finding strategic development partners
- Commercialising technology
- Raising finance
- Disposals and aquisitions of projects and portfolios
We also advise investors on how to invest in the renewables sector.
Niches matter to Pure Energy Ventures – we work in industry sectors where we have the relevant experience, knowledge and contacts. In particular we focus on:
- Renewables projects and new technologies – wind, solar, biomass, wave, tidal and anaerobic digestion;
- Component technologies for large scale wind;
- Commercialisation of renewables products and services; and
- Supply chain opportunities – biomass and biofuel processing
The Pure Energy Ventures Process
We approach each assignment in a bespoke manner – we don’t have a set in stone business process that we follow.
Our first goal is to understand the client and their business and carry out an assessment of the business opportunity:
- The Team – who has created the business, what are their main drivers?
- The Business Model – what makes the idea investable, can it make money?
- Target Market – what is it, is there a demand, is this idea competitive?
- Expectations – how is the business valued, how much money does it need, are the numbers realistic?
If we like the idea then we will put together a proposal to take it forward. This usually involves helping to develop a coherent and well supported business plan, considering strategic partnerships and gauging interest from a wide pool of investors in the sector. Pure Energy Ventures works with clients on a long term basis – the intention being that we take a long term interest in the growth, development and success of our clients.